- This event has passed.
PERU, 14 of September – 7 of October. SUN AND MOON PILGRIMAGE RETREAT SACRED PERU. Celebrating Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, with Elio Guarisco. Retrieving the power of nature with Dzogchen methods in Valle Sagrado the gate to Machu Picchu, in the Sun Island of Titicaca lake and other wonderful places of Peru and Bolivia.
September 14 - October 7
SUN AND MOON
Celebrating Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
With Elio Guarisco
Retrieving the power of nature with Dzogchen methods in Valle Sagrado the gate to Machu Picchu, in the Sun Island of Titicaca lake and other wonderful places of Peru and Bolivia.
16th Sep. – 6th Oct. 2020
Wednesday, 15 September 2020
Arrival in Lima, PERU
Thursday, 16 September 2020
flying /Lima Cusco (acclimatization)
Depart Lima (LIM) for Cusco (CUS)
Friday 17 Friday September 2020
Cusco (acclimatization, visit to sacred sites)
Saturday 18 September 2020
Cusco / Sacred Valley ( Pisac )
(acclimatization, visit to sacred sites)
- Leaving for Pisac in the morning.
19th – 21th September 2020 PISAC RETREAT
- Practice of Rushen and Semdzin.
- Retrieving the power of elements from nature in sacred Incas sites.
Tuesday, 22 September 2020
Leaving in the morning Pisac for Ollantaytambo
- Night in Ollantaytambo.
- Practice the Song of the Vajra in the powerful place of Valle Sagrado.
Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes/Hot Springs)
- Train to Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu.
- Stay for the night in Aguas Calientes.
Thursday, 24 September 2020
Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Cusco
Early morning visit to Machu Picchu.
- Contemplation practice at Machu Picchu.
- Later in the morning bath at hot springs in Machu Picchu Village.
- Afternoon return to return to Ollantaytambo.
- Return to Cusco. Night in Cusco.
Friday, 25 September 2020
Juliaca / Copacabana Bolivia
- Leaving Cusco for Juliaca by flight, and from Juliaca to Copacabana in Bolivia by land ransport.
- Stay in Copacabana for the night.
Saturday, 26 September 2020
Stay in Copacabana (visit sacred sites).
Sunday, 27 September 2020
Copacabana / Sun & Moon Island
- Leaving for Yampupata port across nice landscape and small Bolivian villages, and from there to Yumani port on Sun Island, or direct boat to Yumani port from Copacabana.
- From Yumani port walk to hotel on upper part of island. Mule transport of baggage.
- Ganapuja for Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche Parinirvana.
Monday , 28 -30 September 2020 Sun Island Retreat
- Practice of Namkha arte.
- Tsalung of solar and lunar energies.
- Vajra breathing.
- Retrieving the power of elements from nature in Incas sites.
Tuesday, 01 October 2020
Sun Island / Puno
- Leaving Sun Island in the morning for Puno.
- Stay in Puno for the night.
Wednesday, 02 October 2020
Puno / Colca Valley
- Bus to Colca.
Thursday, 03 October 2020
- Visit to the ancient Colca valley.
- Bus to Arequipa. Stay in Arequipa.
Friday, 04 October 2020
- Relaxing and shopping in Arequipa.
Saturday, 05 October 2020
- Flight to Lima and stay in Lima for the night.
Sunday, 06 October 2020
Leaving for Europe
6th leaving for Nazca
7-8 stay in Nazca
9th return to lima
Please buy your own flight ticket from the country you reside to Lima (Peru) and return, as well as the three internal flights (Lima / Cusco; Cusco / Juliaca; Arequipa / Lima). Contact the organizers for more information regarding the best time to fly to co-ordinate with the others.
Book the accommodations in the places we will stay according to your budget. The transport by land will be organized on the spot. For more information contact the organizers.
Book in advance the entry ticket to Machu Picchu archeological site (specifying the date, 24 September 2020) through an agency or at the site specified below.
Train and Bus to Machu Picchu
Book in advance the train Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu Pueblo (23th September in morning or early afternoon) and return (24th September in the early afternoon) at the site specified below. The prices of the trains are different depending on the category and time.
Book in advance the bus Ticket Machu Picchu Pueblo to Machu Picchu archeological site (the earliest bus 6am) and return, through an agency, or in Cusco.
The cost of the participation to Elio guidance for the practice through all the trip and the over all organization is only 100euro that you can pay to the organizers in Cusco.
WhatsApp: +79630559290, Email: email@example.com
WhatsApp: +393338157638, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: +51942349130, Email: email@example.com
Additional Program to Nazca
Entry Ticket to Machu Picchu Archeological Site
To enter Machu PIcchu one needs a ticket that can be bought on this site:
The ticket can include only the main archeological site of Machu Picchu, or also Waynapicchu, or Machu Picchu peaks nearby; so the price is different. Notice that the peaks visits are limited to 2 groups a day and must be booked very much in advance and require a steep hike. For us it is better to visit only the main archeological site. Please book the ticket for the 24th of September.
More Info here:
*****The only way to access The Machu Picchu area is by Train. Please book your ticket from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu Pueblo and return. The ride Ollataytambo Machu Picchu Pueblo takes one hour and 3 minutes.
Llaqta de Machupicchu
Bus to Machu Picchu Archeological Site
From Machu Picchu village to Machu Picchu Archeological site
cost $24 (check). The bus ride takes 20 minutes. We will leave with the first bus at 6am and return at 10am. better buy ticket for the first departure in the morning in advance
The flight from Cusco to Juliaca
Bus or other Transport from Juliaca to Copacabana in Bolivia
We will leave from Juliaca to Copacabana the same day we arrive from Cusco, by Bus or shared taxi. The trip is 4 hours which include also the border crossing.
Visa for Bolivia
For the visit to the Sun Island on the Bolivian side of the Titicaca lake check for the policy regarding Bolivian visa for your country.
Copacabana to Sun Island
in isla del sol (in Yumani)
Incapacha hotel on top
Baggage: remember to check the fare purchased to see the pieces allowed on your flight (measurements and weight vary according to the airlines)